Quotes Page 8
- It takes a long time to become young.
- Pablo Picasso
- I look forward to growing old and wise and audacious.
- Glenda Jackson
- I shall die young, at whatever age the experience occurs.
- Ruth Bernhard
- Youth has no age.
- Pablo Picasso
- To be able to enjoy one's past life is to live twice.
- Love conquers all.
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
- Emily Dickinson
- Let me but live my life from year to year, with forward face and unreluctant soul.
- Robert Browning
- God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.
- James H Barrie
- In a brief space the generations of beings are changed, and, like runners, pass on the torches of life.
- Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.
- Lois Wyse
- Loveliest of women!
Heav'n is in thy soul,
Beauty and virtue shine for ever round thhe.
- Joseph Addisno
- A thousand Dreams
Burn softly inside me...
- Arthur Rimband
- My head is covered with a glorious turban of grey.
- Meshullam de Piera
- Deep down, behind my face, I see a young woman, pink-checked, smiling.
- Lex Goldberg
- . . . touch, self-renewing.
An enduring wealth, passing through generations . . .
- She had power o'er the young soul.
- Lydia Howard Sigourney
- Theophilis, daughter of Cleocha, made it - Daughter, Mother, Grandmother.
Grandparents Quotes Page 9
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.