Quotes Page 7
- Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.
- Andre Maurois
- It's not that age brings childhood back again,
Age merely shows what children we remain.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.
- Ogden Nash
- We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.
- Mother Teresa
- To show a child what once delighted you, to find the child's delight added to your own, so that there is now a double delight seen in the glow of trust and affection, this is happiness.
- J B Priestley
- Her manner of storytelling evoked tenderness and mystery as she put her face close to mine and fixed me with her big, believing eyes. Thus was the strength that was developing in me directly infused from her.
- Maxim Gorky
- Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being.
- Margaret Mead, Blackberry Winter
- If your baby is 'beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time'...you're the grandma.
- Teresa Bloomingdale
- Age only matters when one is aging.
Now that I have arrived at a great age,
I might just as well be twenty.
- If God had intended us to follow recipes,
He wouldn't have given us grandmothers.
- Linda Henley
- Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age.
- Jeanne Moreau
- We must act as elders of the tribe, looking out for the interests of the future and preserving the precious compact between the generations.
- Maggie Kuhn
- Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.
- Marcy DeMaree
- Young people need something stable to hand on to - a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them...
- Jay Kesler
- It's so important to give your children and grandchildren inspiration...Teach them to notice, to pay attention, to appreciate, and to be inquisitive.
Don't just look, try to see.
- Irina Baronove-Tennant
- Holding these babies in my arms makes me realize the miracle my husband and I began.
- Betty Ford
- Perhaps one has to be very old before one learns to be amused rather than shocked.
- Pearl S Buck
Grandparents Quotes Page 8
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.