Quotes Page 2
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
- Gail Lumet Buckley
- We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
- Anthony Brandt
- No spring, nor summer hath such grace. As I have seen in one autumnal face.
- John Donne
- Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.
- Grandma Moses
- We are all born for love; it si the principle of existence and its only end.
- Benjamin Disraeli
- With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things.
- William Wordsworth
- Every human soul has the germ of some flowers within; and they would open if they could only find sunshine and free air to expand in.
- Lydia T. Child
- To love and be lived is to feel the sun from both sides.
- David Viscott
- Love, all alike, no season knows, nor clime, Nor hours, age, months, which are the rags of time.
- John Donne
- Life is a country that the old have seen, and lived in. Those who have to travel through it can only learn the way from them.
- Joseph Joubert
- She seems to have had the ability to stand firmly on the rock of her past while living completely and unregretfully in the present.
- Madeline L'Engle, The Summer of the Great-Grandmother
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent - that is to triumph over old age.
- Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- The Queen Mother, with a lifetime's popularity, seemed incapable of a bad performance as national grandmother - warm, smiling, human, understanding, she embodied everything the public could want of its grandmother.
- John Pearson
- Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do tot he web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
- Chief Seattle
- Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
- Grace Hansen
- When the grandmothers of today hear the word 'Chippendales,' they don't necessary think of chairs.
- Joan Kerr
- I believe that life is given us so that we may grow in love, and I believe that God is in me as the sun is in the color and fragrance of a flower.
- Helen Keller
Grandparents Quotes Page 3
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.