It All Adds Up
Quotes Page 3
Given or returned. Common as light is love,
And its familiar voice wearies not ever.
- A man's real possession is his memory.
In nothing else is he rich, in nothing else is he poor.
- Alexander Smith
- The reason grandparents and granchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
- Sam Levenson
- Bloom where you are planned.
- Nancy Reader Campion's Aunt Grace
- For fast acting relief try slowing down.
- Lily Tomlin
- The love we give away is the only love we keep.
- Elbert Hubbard
- Live with intention.
- Mary Radmacher-Hershey
- There are two ways of spreading light - to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Edith Wharton
- It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts!
- Adlai Stevenson
- Does Grandpa love to baby-sit his grandchildren? Are you kidding? By day he is too busy taking hormone shots at the doctor's or chip shots on the golf course. At night he and Grandma are too busy doing the cha-cha.
- Hal Boyle
- If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.
- Rachel Carson
- Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.
- Nelson Rockefeller
- The family is the nucleus of civilization.
- Ariel and Will Durant
- Slow, Grandparents at Play.
- Traffic sign in mobile-home park, quoted in NY Times
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
- Oscar Wilde
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
- Knights of Pythagoras
- Learning is ever young, even in old age.
- Family is the most effective form of government.
- Robert Half
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
- Jane Austen
- Life is cut to allow for growth...one may vigorously put on weight before one fills it out entirely.
- Rainer Maria Rilke
- Her old Grannie and subject must be the first to kiss her hand.
- Queen Mary, on Elizabeth II's return to London after her accession
Grandparents Quotes Page 4
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.