Quotes Page 14
- In all true love there is the love of the infinite in the person or thing we love.
- Bhag Hadgita
- There is a chord in every heart that has a sigh in it if touched aright.
- Marie Louise de la Ramee
- Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
- -Maurice Cheavlier
- What closeness! Only the human animdals join so close; heart to heart...see how that set us and it apart...
- Susan Trott
- To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
- Bernard Baruch
- ...children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty.
- George Eliot, "Romola"
- The human heart, at whatever age, opens only to the heart that opens in return.
- Maria Edgeworth
- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
- Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations.
- Jimmy Cart
- When I was young there was no respect for the young, and now that I am old there is no respect for the old. I missed out coming and going.
- J.B. Priestley
- Hearts live by being wounded.
- Oscar Wilde
- Who well lives, long lives: for this age of ours
Should not be numbered by years, days and hours.
- Guillaume de Salluste
- Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle;
Old Age a regret.
- Benjamin Disraeli
Grandparents Quotes Page 15
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.