It All Adds Up
- "Grandma's never run out of hugs or cookies."
- "Grandmother - a wonderful mother with lots of practice."
- "A Grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher and a little bit best friend."
- "A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart."
- "Grandmothers are just "antique" little girls."
- "Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while... but our hearts forever."
- "There's no place like home except Grandma's."
- "Grandmothers are a special gift to children."
- "Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love."
- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.
- Old Indian Saying
- Blessed is the man who keeps in touch with his child's heart.
- Chinese Saying
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.