Quotes Page 22
- It is one of nature's ways that we often feel closer to different generations than to the generation immediately preceding us.
- Igor Stravinsky
- What is sweeter than honey?
What is more pure or more nourishing?
It is the milk of the aged, it prolongs their existence...
- Alexis Soyer, "The Pantropheon"
- No one...who has not known that inestimable privilege can possibly reaslise what good fortune it is to grow up in a home where there are grandparents.
- Suzanne la Follette
- Some of the world's best educators are grandparents.
- Charles W. Shedd
- It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
- Anne Sexton
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.